I know you have been thinking of quit smoking. The reason you still smoke now is because you can not distinguish between, what is the truth and your real thought, and what is that the nicotine in your body tells you. Read Smoker's psychology as your first step.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Common excuses a smoker uses when he wants smoking

There are only one real reason: nicotine.
The following are common excuse:
  • I feel stressful.
  • I need take a rest.
  • Smoking a cigarette makes my meal complete.
  • This is my last cigarette.
  • Smoking the first third of the cigarette will do minimum harm to my health.
  • I have quited for a while, I think taking this one will not make me resume smoking, why not try one. (This is the most stupid excuse!)
  • I will enjoy smoking for now, I believe I will quit later some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment